You probably only everthought that the invasion of an eight-legged friend was your stuff of nightmare at this season, well 2021 has defo showed that where the door is with the unfolding at a BP garge near you. Yeah, sure a spider is scary but have you ever had to go out as a sane person that is genuinelly in need of a few pumps of petrol in autumn 2021?!
Anyone whoever has been running october has been having fun, but please let’s get back to some actually fun and that’s halloween!
- Have another go at another TikTok trend.
- Feel personally victimised by spiders.
- Make a wish at 11:11 whenever the clock strikes.
- Start deciding and looking for a halloween outfit…..
- You will mostly go as a sexy devil/cat/witch.
- Upgrade your phone to the new Iphone 13. Why not have hollywood in your very own back-pocket. They really aren’t aware of the average post-pandemic pocket are they really.
- Take up riding lessons = no petrol or diesel need.
- Give in and crank up the heating. You work for it, so be toasty and warm…you deserve it!
- Don’t just put up with a throw blanket. It’s a heated blanket your are wanting.
- Realising that you alway buy a new outfit for every event in your life, but never end up actually wearing it.
- Add the whole confectionery aisle to your online food shopping order. The spooky, zombie eyeballs won’t eat themseleves, now will they.