Making The Most Of September.
Welcome september in and find yourself giving into buing all the Homesense candles? August has somehow slipped away into a blur, but it’s only a matter of time before we all start eyeing up the pumpkins and line up the bake off snacks.
1. Find yourself watching “Elf” as a form of self-care.
2. Pick a date that fully works for you, but no that you are never going to go.
3. Dust off your toastie maker ready for the seasonal debut.
4. Realising you can’t afford october.
5. Scout out those pumpkin fields….you will find your hierloom cinderella, that is perfect for styling the porch and baking.
6. Watch Grey’s Anatomy on reboot.
7. Continue blaming your zodaic sign for all your bad life choices.
8. Ditch your devices for a “No Screen Day”.
9. Say to everyone that you meet, that your can’t believe it’s September.
10. Make delicious cinammon buns.
11. Start diging out your favourite jumpers
12. Make homemade stews…slow cooking seasons