I love thinking of new goals to tried and achieve throughout each month. I usually try to think of at least 5-10 new goals, so i thought i would go ahead and share what my September goals are going to be in today’s blog.
Here are 8 of my goals that i’ve come up with for this month:
- Take more photos – (last month i took more photo’s, so i want to continue this month.)
- Write more for my personal blog and about 5 days ahead – (I’m currently 3 days ahead, so i think i can get there soon.)
- Explore more places – (aboard or at home.)
- Bake more homemade cakes
- Eat more healthy / Cook more
- Catch up on Netflix series
- Meet up my friends more
- Exercise more – (I want to go for run or a long walk at least once a week.)
- Get at least eight hours of sleep every night – (I usually get 8 hours, but there alway one or two nights were i only manage to get 5 hours.)
- Moisture my skin once a day – (I’ve been continuously for the last month, but hope to carry on.)
Have you got any goals that you want to achieve throughout September? What are your goals?