With there being only seven more fridays until christmas……Can you believe it…..SEVEN! And with how this year has gone, we are all for bringing those festivities forward in whatever way we can.
So what better way than to kick out that 2020 negativity than with fluffy blanket of joy, fireworks, some fairy lights, michael buble and some way overpriced festive scented candles. Here are things you can do in november without thinking ‘I’m i even allowed to do it’.
- Write a letter saying goodbye to 2020.
- Cook your favourite meal for the winter that is completed with crusty bread.
- Start your christmas shopping. That if you haven’t already started it way back in september.
- Do random acts of kindness, the world seriously needs it.
5. Dig out your christmas playlist. Is it too early? NEVER!
6. Clear out your wardrobe – again.
7. Buy a poppy and observe Remeberance Day.
8.Buy an chocolate advert calendar now.
9. Bing watch an entire series.
10. Prioritise your self- care
11. Snap up a Black Friday deal or 6
12. Grabe yourself a festive sandwich for your lunch – we all want to see like herb stuffing & cranberry sauce from now until December.
13. Pick a new podcast to listen to on winters walk.
14. Pour a glass of mulled wine whilst you complete Netflix.
15. Consider buying a range of festive pet outfit, even if you don’t own a dog.
What will you be getting up this November?