Heatwaves (better late, than never), pride season and also august promises loads of banks holiday fun – from outdoor cinemas, festivals, camping plans and bbq’s on the beach with lots of 3 for 2 and happy postive vibes.
August has rolled around super quick. How did that happen so fast??
- Make all your plans for outdoors over the bank holiday…..
- Knowing full well that it’s going to rain 🙁
- Turn down any invites that doesn’t involve air con.
- Lock yourself out or change the password to your online banking, instagram and all of your beauty shopping accounts, as your passwords are weak but your memory is weaker.
- Wishing that you were finanically stable enough to support who you really are.
- Make yourself a frozen cocktail. It’s adult slushie season.
- Midly warm weather, that causes you to spend £100 on new foundation, lunch and houseplants.
- Catchup on new amazon series/films – Cruel Summer, Lochdown, Clarkson’s Farm, Monster Of Man.
- Test postive for needing F**king break.
- Start to get those Great British Bake Off Flutters.Compare last year’s weather to this year’s. Repeat, every time it rains just like the broken human record!