With restaurants, pubs and salons continuing to reopen and with social distancing measures being still in place, August is set to be the most exciting month of our social calendars.
Can we even remember what going out feels like, what awkward face to face human interaction feels like or what the menu panic feels like.
1. Visit an open-air theatre
2. Escape the city or town for a very well-earned staycation – Glamping, staying in a tree house or a retreat. Holidaying closer to home has never felt so good.
3. Eat out at your favourite local restaurants
4. Splash around in the lido
5. then immediately complain about how cold it is
6. Get on you dancing shoes at London’s first virtual Notting Hill Carnival
7. Decide that 2020 is gunna be the year that you’ll become a camper
8. Go to the Natural History Museum. As lockdown is the longest that it’s ever been since WWII.
9.Go and listen to Taylor Swift’s Folklore album in your car on repeat.
10. Enjoy every minute of being outside just because it isn’t illegal anymore. Yippy!
What will you be getting up to in August?